Large Springs wire size up to 19mm
Our manufacturing capabilities extend to working with materials up-to 19.05mm (0.750") in a hard drawn state. We have large stocks of material; in carbon steel, stainless steel, chrome silicon and chrome vanadium. Section material can also be used where high loads are required in a confined space ('die springs'). To increase fatigue life springs can be shot-peened, and finishing - such as plating and powder-coating, can be applied via our approved sub-contractors.
Typically these springs are found used in the following applications:
- Vehicle suspension systems (Classic Cars, Upgrades)
- Ramp-springs for heavy goods vehicles (e.g. R-Type Ramp Springs)
- Horsebox springs (e.g. Folger Extension)
- Anti Vibration Compression Springs
Request a large spring quote
For Quotation purposes it will helpful to provide the following information (If a pre-existing design is available; if not just supply us with a brief description of its function and working environment to aid design):
- Material type and size
- Outside/Inside diameter
- Free Length
- Number of coils and end configuration (Open ends, Closed ends, Ground, Un-ground)
- Spring rate/ Load at pre-determined length
Please Telephone 01594 825 928 with your enquiry
Outside office hours please email your request through using our contact Springmakers Redditch form.